Thursday, April 30, 2009

why strathclyde?

In short: They are the highest ranked MBA program that said, "Yes".

The long answer. Back in 2006, I was disappointed with my raise. I went home and complained to my wife. On a practical bent, she asked what I could do about it. A scheme was hatched.
Step 1 I would take the GMAT.
Step 2 Go back to school full-time for a 1 year MBA.
Step 3 ?????
Step 4 Profit!

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand. It's a good place to do it, too, because it really is a cheap place to live, if you can actually settle down to not eating as if you're in the US (meaning: avocados are a special occasion food, sadly). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wife is from Asia and I was over there from 2000-2007 so we totally were avocado free until my sister visited here 2 weeks ago and showed us what we could do with them.

    ReplyDelete