Friday, May 1, 2009
maryhill
so, i have started reading http://longayelander.blogspot.com and will put Maryhill on my list of "not really sure about that" neighborhoods for flat hunting. I am a bit put off about the bus comments. I had heard elsewhere that the public trans in glasgow was light years better than Tucson. Here's hoping the trains and subway are good. I guess trying to nick and Irn-Bru is best left to snowman and not for this sauce-naur. surprised the little ned didn't stab him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, aye - but we know a few people who live there (single girls, veterinary students) and have no problems whatsoever.
ReplyDeleteIt IS light-years ahead of anything we saw in the US - truly. The scale is different, that's all. We hardly ever venture beyond 1/4 of a mile from home, living in Glasgow - and we use transportation to get to wherever. It's convenient, mostly. That said, we're all packed in, millions of us (literally).