Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Strathclyde eligible for US government student aid

results from http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/FOTWWebApp/FSLookupServlet

FC is "Foreign Country" in the drop down list.

Results of the School Code Search for the city of "glasgow" in the state of "FC" for the 2009-2010 School Year
We found 4 match(es) that meet(s) your search criteria. The resulting list of schools is sorted by school name in ascending order.
GLASGOW SCHOOL OF ART167 RENFREW STREETGLASGOWFederal School Code: G25457

ROYAL SCOTTISH ACAD MUSIC & DRAMA100 RENFREW STREETGLASGOWFederal School Code: G30887

UNIVERSITY OF GLASGOW**GLASGOWFederal School Code: G08383

UNIVERSITY OF STRATHCLYDERICHMOND STREETGLASGOWFederal School Code: G09808

2 comments:

  1. Really? So, I can, as a way poor guy, get student aid? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of applying for a student loan based on the idea that I might need the loan offer letter to secure the visa even if I never take the loan. There is also another aspect to this that I want to check out. Sallie Mae www.salliemae.com has a loan on top of what little or none that I may qualify for from FAFSA but I at least have to have the FAFSA application submitted. http://www.salliemae.com/get_student_loan/find_student_loan/smart-option-student-loan.htm. It is all about keeping my options open.

    ReplyDelete